Tax Provision Senior Accountant
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Senior Tax Provision Accountant on our Tax Accounting Team in all remote locations in the US.
Our tax accounting team seeks a strong team player to join their team. This person will be heavily involved with the preparation of Dell Technologies’ quarterly global tax provision and will be responsible for various aspects of this process. This person will also have the opportunity to work with international tax and finance teams on cross functional tax and finance related projects.
- Prepare and review quarterly tax provision work papers and income tax disclosures for the Company’s SEC filings
- Assist in the consolidation and review of the legal entity forecast as well as analyze the Company’s business results and explain their impact on the tax provision
- Collaborate with other functions (internal tax teams, other finance organizations such as External Reporting, Accounting, Treasury, and FP&A) to ensure all changes affecting income tax reporting are effectively managed.
- Provide guidance and support to our US and international tax teams on income tax reporting matters
- 4+ years corporate income tax provision experience preferably at a large publicly traded multinational company or large public accounting firm (experienced senior or manager level)
- Knowledge of ASC 740, Accounting for Income Taxes and US federal / state income taxation
- Must be a team player, able to work independently, and can navigate across large complex organizations
- Strong communication skills, analytical abilities, and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Certified public accountant
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and data analysis skills a must
- Onesource Tax Provision experience
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.