Senior Software Engineer
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
Epsilon is seeking a Senior Software Engineer who will be part of product engineering group, building, and working on a highly scalable suite of software applications to deliver a best-in-class digital marketing platform. One who can embrace our culture and values of Trust, Innovation, and Excellence, you will be part of cross-functional team involved in complete life cycle of product development. Responsible for technical design, development and product automation and release process of the applications using DevOps practices. Working with product engineers, including design collaboration and code reviews.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Minimum 5+ experience as a developer.
- 5+ years of experience in an object-oriented language such as Java.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Strong background on REST web services, Spring Framework/Micronaut, and performance tuning.
- Exposure to software infrastructure provisioning tools like Terraform is preferable.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing production support and release process.
- Working Knowledge of Amazon Redshift and HBase.
- 1 year experience with AWS or other Cloud platforms.
- Knowledgeable in latest UI technologies preferably Angular.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices regarding full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm – design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills.
- Understanding of Continuous integration and deployment tools e.g., Jenkins and GoCD.
- Knowledge of AWS Serverless Applications development is a plus.
- Experience with Spark, analytical models and big data platforms is a plus.
- Experience with Databricks is a plus.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.