Senior Manager, Human Resources Administration
Sodexo is seeking a Senior Manager, Human Resources to support our Government Services Segment.
This is a Remote role! Candidates can live in any state!
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience working for a Federal contractor in the service industry.
- Possess extensive experience with the HR administration for Service Contract Agreements and Collective Bargaining Agreement within the Government sector.
- Have previous experience in Federal contracts HR w/in HC Contractor business.
- Human Resources (HR) analysis, reporting and project management for key HR initiatives within a segment.
- Implements major corporate HR programs (performance management, merit, succession planning) across the segment.
- Support new unit opening/acquisition process through coordination of enterprise resources (RightStart, Mobility & Records team).
- Prior experience and ability to manage payroll systems and benefits plans.
- Lead other human resource initiatives
- Maintain active and terminated employee files.
- Possess excellent customer service skills for phone conversations and email responses.
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills.
- Work well independently and as part of a team.
- Understand and respect sensitive and confidential information.
- Have excellent computer skills with proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as the ability to learn additional computer programs as needed.
- Complete special projects based on business needs regarding human resources data and analysis.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage competing priorities and meet time demands.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who are:
- Minimum of four to five years experience with SCA – Service Contract Agreement HR administration, compliance, and audit management.
- Knowledge of Executive Order compliance and the concurrent applicability to SCA – Service Contract Agreement and CBA – Collective Bargaining Agreement employment is equally important.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Teams) and Smartsheet.
- Detailed oriented, flexible, and have ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Have excellent organization, communication and project management skills.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate’s education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate’s specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Completes administrative Human Resources (HR) analysis, reporting and project management for key HR initiatives within a segment. Implements segment specific HR programs as developed and prioritized by segment HR leadership. Serves as liaison between segment HR and corporate functions. Implements major corporate HR programs (performance management, merit, succession planning) across the segment. Support new unit opening/acquisition process through coordination of enterprise resources (RightStart, Mobility & Records team).
Analyzes and addresses PeopleCenter segment trends and issues. Identifies and supports continuous improvement opportunities within the enterprise shared services model.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience – 5 years
Basic Functional Experience – 3 years preferred in HR related field
We serve to uplift communities, to advocate equity, to ensure inclusion, to be a force for change, We are SodexoMagic. We sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality of life services that safeguard wellness for all communities to create a just and more equitable future for all people. Through who we are, through what we do, through our legacy, we stand committed to…serving equality for communities.
“We always overdeliver to our customers. We want to make sure we put a smile on their face each and every day. As the leader, I want to empower our team to deliver best in class service.” - MAGIC JOHNSON
SodexoMagic was founded in 2006 between Sodexo and NBA Hall of Famer, Magic Johnson. Mr. Johnson knows what it takes to motivate and create a winning team. With now over 6,500+ employees (72% diverse) serving more than 1,700 sites, we always over deliver to our customers. Industries we serve include Colleges/Universities, K-12, Corporate and Healthcare.
SodexoMagic operates under the following pillars:
We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of food and service to our communities. Our Chief Culinary Advisor, Chef Garvin leads our community of chefs using food to inspire and delivering great recipes that present healthier choices for our clients and customers.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Because we are the communities we serve, it is crucial that we understand the people we interact with daily: their challenges as well as their dreams. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we are dedicated to those who make us who we are.
We champion programs geared toward mental health and are dedicated to the power of collaboration to spark healthy communities.
We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion through purchases of goods and services from minority and women -owned businesses. All neighborhoods deserve every opportunity to thrive and grow.