Senior Compensation Analyst
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
The Senior Compensation Analyst is charged with supporting the organization’s Compensation programs, processes, and strategy to ensure that Epsilon’s employees are being compensated at an optimal level, aligned with our strategy, and externally competitive. The Analyst will be called upon to support certain project activities such as executive pay/equity, merit, salary surveys, and bonus, as well as providing day-to-day support.
- Partner with business owners and finance to create a variety of compensation projects and initiatives.
- Assist leadership with executive pay process, including market evaluations, helping with parent company tracking and approval of executive comp, communications, and assisting with equity administration.
- Manage and deliver special studies and recommendations on subjects such as incentive compensation, bonus plans, sales compensation, or company equity
- Help maintain a compensation structure/philosophy and classifications system, define job levels and families, compile market data and establish pay parameters.
- Work with HR Business Partners, Finance, HRIS, and business owners to help implement processes, systems, and tools to improve compensation administration, communication, and analysis.
- Help design and facilitate training to educate managers on compensation strategies and practices.
- Consolidate information and produce reports to be used for management decision making
- Develops complex Excel spreadsheets to aid in the annual and mid-year compensation planning processes, as well as the annual bonus process and other projects as needed.
- The analyst will help to conduct job analyses and recommend appropriate salary grades or market rates for specific jobs according to market-driven guidelines.
- Participates in salary surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine the company’s competitive position.
- The Analyst will be expected to summarize data and provide management with succinct analysis and recommendations in both written and verbal formats.
- Prepares data files to upload to the HRIS, as well as any other necessary HR software packages.
- Assists with the development, implementation, and administration of compensation policies and programs.
- 3-5 years of compensation experience is a requirement
- Advanced knowledge of Excel required: able to use complex formulas, pivot tables, v-lookups, and graphs and charts
- Experience with Power BI helpful
- Must be accurate and have intense attention to detail and quality
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access and PowerPoint is helpful
- Knowledge of executive compensation is helpful
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Progress towards CCP is preferred
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers of all levels, including executives.
- Able to maintain data integrity through attention to detail and accuracy, prioritize and meet aggressive deadlines, and process, manipulate, and summarize reports.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, global technology firm
- A basic understanding of HRIS systems
- A broad understanding of the entire Human Resources discipline is helpful.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, project management and time management skills
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.