Senior Application Support Analyst (Remote)
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
At Epsilon, we do more than collect and store data. We help some of the world’s biggest brands discover real opportunities inside the data types, delimiters and decimals. A subsidiary of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is seeking As an Application Support Analyst,
As an Application Support Analyst, you will be joining an elite team that focuses on supporting both users and technical teams (development and data engineers) in implementing critical systems and ensuring the accurate delivery of client data files. The person in this role must be able to work independently, troubleshoot issues as they arise, adapt to the agile environment, and clearly communicate with users, developers and managers, and a key responsibility is working within an established process framework to ensure tasks are completed and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
What you’ll do:
- Work with members of the Development and Data teams to implement important system updates.
- Share weekly data build activities with other team members. Position will use Airflow/Hadoop, as well as internal tools to build updated data each week to be loaded into the system.
- Level 1 and 2 Helpdesk support, providing technical support to users by researching and answering questions, providing password assistance as well as file load and restores from backups.
- Manage helpdesk tickets, escalations to other teams and supporting development.
- Act as an interface between technical and non-technical clients.
- After hours on call rotation to respond to alerts and system issues as required.
- Motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills. Able to elicit cooperation from a variety of resources.
- Able to work with a diverse team and adapt communication styles and message content to appropriate audiences.
- Effective communication skills.
- Able to anticipate problems and resolve them before they happen.
- Experience with software integration projects that are across multiple teams.
What you’ll bring:
- B.S. in Computer Science or related discipline
- Excellent and versatile communication skills: can you understand a technical walkthrough and explain it in plain language to others?
- Cross platform system administrative experience (UNIX, Windows, etc).
- Experience with multiple server integration, maintenance and support
- FTP/WSTFP/Putty/WinSCP, FileZilla, MS Office applications
- Familiarity with, not necessarily admin level:
- Basic understanding of database function and queries (Sybase, MySQL, Oracle)
- Windows Scripting familiarity (Windows Powershell, DOS)
- UNIX/Linux Scripting familiarity
Salary Range= $76,000 – $96,500
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.