Project Manager (Remote)
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
In an agency setting with focus on Direct Mail Creative Production. The Project manager will work with their assigned teams to complete creative projects from inception to completion. You may manage several projects at once, and you need to keep your team on time and on task.
You will be managing resources for deliverables, raising red flags and ensuring adherence to company processes. It’s imperative to be able to multitask and manage others. You will oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Performs project completion using internal or external customer perspective, typically from initiation through delivery
- Coordinates cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget
- Assigns and monitors work of personnel, ensuring that project steps are in alignment with business objectives and on-time.
- Monitors reliability and any internal issues that appear as a result of the project.
Knowledge & Skills
- Good understanding of project management principles, such as organization, documentation, and delegation
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Able to interact with staff/colleagues of varying levels
- Able to prioritize work and shift priorities as needed to meet aggressive deadlines and milestones.
- Able to identify and resolve issues
- Able to complete successful projects that are on schedule and receive high satisfaction results
- Able to function, and successfully manage, in a demanding and stressful environment
- Able to negotiate and manage conflict, and manage constructive customer concerns
- Able to deviate from standard/established PM methodologies to accomplish dynamic project completion
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with senior management and stakeholders
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.