Program Specialist 1
Program Specialist 1 Functions:
Expected to perform a variety of duties that includes the planning and implementation of a closely-associated set of program initiatives for an identified client-oriented operational entity.
Interacts with employees, vendors, and/or clients through either face-to-face, email or telephone communications. May route incoming calls to the appropriate party, may be required to record and document various client interactions for management clients, etc.
The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client requirements.
Program Specialist 1 Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handles problems via the telephone, routing incoming calls to the appropriate party, operating paging system, recording recurring problem areas.
- Provides immediate assistance to vendors and clients as requested.
- Reviews statistics and trends with appropriate personnel.
- Identifies needs and makes recommendations for quality improvement that creates perceived value to the client.
- Works with vendors to ensure satisfaction in such areas as quality, service and problem resolution.
- May fulfill special service requests on an as needed basis. Multi-tasks and performs administrative duties as required.
- Complies with all Sodexo HACCP/OSHA, and/ or local policies and procedures related to all assigned work.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
- Plans and coordinates the development, implementation, and execution of sub-programs, special projects, and other initiatives designed to achieve the overall mission, goals, and objectives of the program.
- Maintain bed tracking and EOC rounding data in Maximo.
- Maintain Lawson Credentials.
- Provide support with Sodexo Gold Check.
- Maintain Sodexo Safety and Health Audit binder.
- Maintain vendormate, making sure vendors are in compliance.
- Maintain attendance record binder, schedules and payroll in KRONOS.
- Maintain Sodexo and Sharp buyouts and invoices.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Working for Sodexo:
Employees in Healthcare and Seniors are required to be fully vaccinated as a term and condition of employment at Sodexo, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and upload proof of vaccination via an online portal.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate’s education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate’s specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Typically administers a program(s) or a portion of a program(s) within a department. Provides support by gathering information for analysis, reports and correspondences. Program(s) may have a Division-wide or company-wide scope. Work is generally administrative or project oriented, but is generally structured and repetitive in nature. Procedures and guidelines are predetermined to prescribe how the assignments should be performed. Works under general supervision, while maintaining strict confidentiality.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement – High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
We serve to uplift communities, to advocate equity, to ensure inclusion, to be a force for change, We are SodexoMagic. We sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality of life services that safeguard wellness for all communities to create a just and more equitable future for all people. Through who we are, through what we do, through our legacy, we stand committed to…serving equality for communities.
“We always overdeliver to our customers. We want to make sure we put a smile on their face each and every day. As the leader, I want to empower our team to deliver best in class service.” - MAGIC JOHNSON
SodexoMagic was founded in 2006 between Sodexo and NBA Hall of Famer, Magic Johnson. Mr. Johnson knows what it takes to motivate and create a winning team. With now over 6,500+ employees (72% diverse) serving more than 1,700 sites, we always over deliver to our customers. Industries we serve include Colleges/Universities, K-12, Corporate and Healthcare.
SodexoMagic operates under the following pillars:
We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of food and service to our communities. Our Chief Culinary Advisor, Chef Garvin leads our community of chefs using food to inspire and delivering great recipes that present healthier choices for our clients and customers.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Because we are the communities we serve, it is crucial that we understand the people we interact with daily: their challenges as well as their dreams. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we are dedicated to those who make us who we are.
We champion programs geared toward mental health and are dedicated to the power of collaboration to spark healthy communities.
We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion through purchases of goods and services from minority and women -owned businesses. All neighborhoods deserve every opportunity to thrive and grow.