New Grad Program - Strategic Consultant I
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
Epsilon is seeking a Strategic Consultant I that will place you right at the convergence of emerging tech, data and digital advertising/marketing. You will be exposed to a wide range of projects that help the Strategy team use data and new technology to create more intimate and interesting ways for our healthcare clients to engage with their patients and healthcare professionals. Our highly collaborative healthcare practice supports major global clients (pharma, health insurance, payer, provider), and our expert team mentors emerging talent to take on the most sophisticated marketing challenges today.
As a participant in the New Grad Program, you will have the opportunity to fast-track your career with Epsilon. The year-long program includes an 8-week training curriculum (both professional & job specific training), a formal mentoring partnership, various networking opportunities (speed networking events, leader meet & greets, group lunches and social events), and long-term career guidance.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
- Handling multiple projects simultaneously with competing resources and deadlines
- Participating in proprietary methodology to assess companies’ issues, opportunities and needs by:
- Drawing insights and conclusions
- Creating initial draft of campaign measurement decks that show data insights
- Working with the strategy directors to help define client brand, franchise, sales force or payer strategies (which usually include CRM), and tactics that deliver on those strategies
- Monitoring and synthesizing market research relative to our clients
- Maintaining campaign performance benchmarks
- Contributing to developing business rules that enable implementation of strategies via marketing automation tools (ex. Adobe)
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a business, sales, marketing or equivalent concentration
- Pharmaceutical marketing experience and interest preferred
- Competent in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent listening & communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work in a team & build effective relationships
- Being a self-starter, an individual who creates opportunity from complexity
- Foundational understanding of marketing analytics and able to present data, analysis and statistics in a simple and clear way
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.