Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
About this Role
The Marketing Manager will serve as a key player in building the messaging and marketing strategies that differentiate the Epsilon Data offering in the market. You will be a subject matter expert for Epsilon Data products and go-to-market strategies mapped to specific business goals and criteria.
This position is responsible for developing and delivering marketing plans that combine an in-depth understanding of the assigned products and market conditions, including the competitive landscape and target audiences. You will partner with cross-functional marketing leads in Content Marketing, Creative, Corporate Communications, Event Marketing, and Performance Marketing to deliver integrated campaigns that get customers excited about Epsilon’s products and services, build awareness, and optimize audience experience. This position interacts closely with Product Management and Sales to ensure that all product positioning and marketing materials are appropriately aligned.
The candidate must have a proven ability to develop integrated plans, product positioning and value propositions, sales collateral, thought leadership content and sales training. You will be working in a highly collaborative environment.
We’re looking for someone with inspiring, innovative ideas and the ingenuity to bring those ideas to life to connect with our clients and prospects.
- Develop deep expertise on what’s now and what’s next across the market landscape for your products(s), and how our offerings align to these trends
- Define key buyer personas and market segments, accounting for how they buy and the customer lifecycle
- Serve as the liaison between Product, Sales, and Marketing to plan and implement new product launches as well as develop effective value propositions for existing products to keep our market messaging fresh and stress our differentiated capabilities
- Drive the integrated marketing planning process in close collaboration with Product, Sales and Marketing
- Develop compelling sales enablement materials and nurture ongoing sales knowledge transfer across buying stages, including pitch materials, case studies, one-sheets, blog posts, web content, videos and more
- Nurture accountability by establishing meaningful, realistic goals and KPIs mapped to business outcomes
- Evolve the presence of the products on our website
- Conduct market research and benchmarking, gain customer feedback and gather competitive insights
- Embrace agile marketing operational rigor across the planning process, accounting for delivery cycles, dependencies, capacity and prioritization
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university
- 5+ years of Integrated, Portfolio and/or Product Marketing experience in the marketing tech domain
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with a strong ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits
- Demonstrated success in creating compelling messaging, positioning, market/competitive analysis, managing product/program launches and end-to-end execution within a large matrixed organization
- High degree of professionalism and demonstrated history of building relationships with various levels across an organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An entrepreneurial attitude with start-up mentality and the ability to be flexible
- Creative, resourceful, results-oriented and collaborative team player
- Tenacious, energized, curious and enthusiastic self-starter; ability to be flexible and multi-task
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.