Manager, Publisher Integration Engineering
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
The Manager, Publisher Integration Engineering is responsible for leading a team of Publisher Integration Engineers, as well as developing new and improved procedures for the team’s work. This position oversees the integration health of publishers and exchanges, including proactively identifying and developing new revenue opportunities with these partners. This position collaborates with Product, Engineering, and Inventory teams on industry trends, product development, and product adoption with publishers and exchanges. A successful Manager, Publisher Integration Engineering has a sense of urgency, solid supervisory skills, experience with supply integrations and is a creative problem solver.
- Responsible for effectively managing and coaching a team of 1-4 Publisher Integration Engineers
- Accountable for all aspects of team oversight, including onboarding, training, delegation of tasks, and performance
- Develop and maintain internal documentation and procedures
- Expand the team’s knowledgebase by deeply engaging with the technologies we regularly interact with (both internal and external)
- Troubleshoot and resolve especially challenging implementation issues and discrepancies
- Provide technical support and expertise to internal media, client, product, and engineering teams as well as external publishers and exchanges
- Critical participant in the design, implementation, and roll-out of new publisher products and features, becoming subject matter expert
- Monitor, debug, and troubleshoot components of the Epsilon ad serving system
- Integrate publishers and exchanges into the Epsilon ad serving system
- Maintain the external publisher support website with updated content, building new functionality as needed
- Support in the design, build, and maintenance of tools that automate or streamline internal processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 4-5+ years of online work (DSP/SSP/Direct Publisher) experience in related field
- Experience successfully managing a team
- Ability to write SQL queries to troubleshoot complex problems
- Experience in integrating video and programmatic technologies (VAST, VPAID, MRAID, OMSDK)
- Technical documentation writing preferred
- Experience with Node, Angular, Java preferred
- Experience building iOS and Android apps a plus
- Proven ability to work effectively with Product and Engineering teams
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and troubleshooting skills
- Results/Goal oriented mindset with ability to inspire a team
- Thrives in a dynamic fast-paced environment
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.