Lead Software Engineer
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
Join our Creative Engineering team as a Lead Software Engineer and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our creative processes. You’ll have the opportunity to lead the development of innovative solutions that automate design, production, and development tasks and leave a lasting impact on our global company.
As a Lead Software Engineer, you’ll work in a collaborative and dynamic environment, contributing to developing award-winning creative applications and bringing your ideas to the table. With the support of a talented team, you’ll research and present cutting-edge methods and design patterns, spec, architect, and deliver complete full-stack solutions, and mentor your peers on technical decision-making.
- Advance product development and innovation as part of a cross-functional team including Creative, Engineering, Product developers/managers, business/brand strategists, and developers
- Determine opportunities to create automation and efficiency to support the creative process
- Act as the main technical point of contact with stakeholders across a suite of technologies critical to creating media
- Research and maintain a standardized tech stack and regularly evaluate those decisions
- Report and manage upwards to management and the business to keep them informed of project status, roadblocks, and risks
- Responsible for effectively managing and coaching a team of 1-3 Software Engineers
- Mentor team members on technical decision-making and methodologies.
- Strong expertise in all phases of the development cycle: concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA, and deployment
- Proven experience in building RESTful backend microservices using Node.js
- Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL databases and experience with ORMs for Node.js
- Experience with Node.js frameworks, build tools, and modern design patterns
- Experience with containers and container orchestration (Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Strong collaboration, communication, and mentorship skills
- Experience with application performance monitoring and logging
- Exceptional communication skills when speaking with non-technical resources
- Experience building, adjusting, and maintaining CI/CD pipelines with a focus on testing and deploying
- Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience
Nice-to-haves (not required):
- Server-Side Rendering (SSR) experience
- Familiarity with logging libraries and structured application and request logging
- Understanding of computer networking and container networking
- Experience with FFMPEG
- Knowledge of state management libraries (NGRX, NGXS, Angular-Redux, etc.)
If you’re passionate about making a real impact in the creative world and have a proven track record in software engineering, this could be the opportunity you’ve been searching for! Apply now and let your voice be heard.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.