Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
The Financial Planning Associate is a highly visible position, responsibilities include providing analysis and reporting to company and product leadership and directly supporting initiatives across the Epsilon organization. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded performer who thrives in a fast paced and demanding environment, embraces a collaborative work style and possesses a clear customer and operations focus.
- Support global management reporting process, generation and distribution of information
- Manage and audit full suite of financial reports across multiple reporting platforms
- Support forecast and budget process through calculation and load of allocations and other centralized processes.
- Design, build, and maintain financial planning system (Prophix) reports and templates.
- Perform regular recurring and ad hoc analysis into financials and operational metrics across multiple planning and financial consolidation systems.
- Coordinate with FP&A Bangalore team on report development and transition
- Produce and manage financial presentation materials used in support of the business
- Provide project management for reporting and corporate FP&A initiatives
- Ad hoc financial modeling and analysis as needed
- BA required, BA in Accounting or Finance preferred;
- Proven analytic ability; (academic achievement or through work history)
- Operational, Financial or Accounting education and/or experience required
- Financial systems experience: Advanced Excel required (advanced equations, pivots, etc.), Enterprise Planning tools (Hyperion or Prophix preferred); PowerPoint; G/L ERP experience preferred
- Highly motivated and self-directed; exhibits thought leadership and strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication, partnering, and influencing skills
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.