Dealer Territory Sales Consultant (Remote)
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We wrote the book on database management, and now we’re writing the future of marketing. We know that true connections create better results, so we work together to develop personalized marketing solutions for consumers. Here, you’ll learn from the best in the business and grow in a team-oriented environment.
Grow above and beyond.
As a Dealer Sales Consultant, you’re responsible for maintaining your territory, which includes Cold Calling, Dealer Par Visits, and phone calls/emails. You’ll increase revenue and meet or exceed sales objectives. Responsibilities include overall revenue performance, product penetration, new business acquisition, account maintenance, dealer satisfaction and overall growth.
What you’ll do as a Dealer Sales Consultant:
- Consistently meet or exceed sales goals by selling Epsilon product line to targeted clients—dealerships and dealer groups in assigned market areas.
- Provide exceptional problem resolution by implementing Epsilon solutions to dealerships’ needs.
- Actively participate in customer concern resolution and cancellation turnaround attempts while maintaining consistent support and service to existing clients.
- Demonstrate complete “project management” over each account in their geographical area of responsibility.
- Schedule Dealer Visit Kick-Off meetings on Program Activations within 2 weeks of dealer activating for all Recurring Revenue Products.
- Provide consultation to assigned dealers on programs, products and results analysis to better drive dealer profitability
- Provide consultation on digital channel executions and demonstration of value of omni-channel campaigns
What skills you will use:
- Skilled in SalesForce.
- Territory management competence.
- Experience selling Retail and Aftersales Products & Direct Campaigns to Automotive dealerships
- Strong digital marketing understanding and experience
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.