Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
Epsilon Strategy and Insights, Data Sciences team is looking for a talented team player in a Data Scientist role. You are an expert, mentor and advocate. You have a strong machine learning and deep learning background and are passionate about transforming data into ML models. You welcome the challenge of data science and are proficient in Python, Spark MLLib, Tensorflow, Keras, ML algorithms and Deep Neural Networks, Big Data. You must be self-driven, take initiative and want to work in a dynamic, busy and innovative group.
You will work with a distributed team (onshore and offshore) and work closely with a broadly talented team of delivery management, data/business analysts, visual designers, analytics, developers, and QA. You will work directly with clients to own data science solutions as a member of the Marketing Machine Learning (MML) team and will operate as part of the services team to extend the model functionality and customizations.
- Full hands-on experience with experimenting and coding data science algorithms, Work with the team who analyze complex data structure, manipulate, cleanse data and perform statistical analysis
- Design, develop, train and validate machine learning models using Spark ML, Python, HDFS.
- Design and implement Deep neural network models using Tensorflow, Keras and Python
- Develop machine learning pipelines with big data design principles in Airflow or Azure Data Factory
- Own end to end implementations of multiple Marketing machine learning models such as Churn, CLV, Propensity, Affinity models.
- Experience with large scale distributed databases and computing systems like Databricks Spark, Hadoop, EMR is a plus
- Proven capability to deliver end-to-end analyses by asking the right questions, extracting data, and building predictive models to ensure actionable results
- Expertise in predictive analytics/data mining/machine learning algorithms
- Strong experience in DNN models using TensorFlow v1.8 above, Keras, Pytorch
- Experience with sequence modeling using RNNs/LSTMs is must
- Strong experience in at least one database technology (i.e. Spark, Hive, PrestoDb)
- Hands on coding experience in Python is must
- Experience working with different query languages (i.e. Spark-SQL, T-SQL)
- Understanding and experience working with cloud infrastructure services like Azure and Amazon Web Services. MS Azure and ADF is preferred
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate ideas.
- MS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or equivalent education/professional experience is required. Ph.D is a plus
- Experience working with code repositories and continuous integration (Git/Jenkins)
- Strong passion for understanding key business problems, bringing together the team to understand data/ instrumentation needs and/or mine through data to unearth deep insights into customer experiences
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate ideas, insights and complicated analysis effectively at all organizational levels, include engineering leadership
Salary Range: $120,000-$140,000
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.