Controller-Multi Location/Multi Account
Sodexo Corporate Services is looking for an Controller to join our team at Disney Parks and Resorts in Orlando FL! The current food landscape consists of 29 cafes, 11 of the cafes are micro-markets, 2 commissary production units in 2 of the cafes, and catering operations spanning across Walt Disney locations.
The Controller duties will include but not limited to:
- Managing a team of 2
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Ad hoc reports for Sodexo and the Disney Client
- AP/AR, tracking collections
- Data analysis for specific food programs
- Month end close process
- Training and support for our POS systems
- Financial projections and flash reporting
This position offers a traditional Business & Industry, Predominately Monday – Friday schedule. Accrue 3 weeks of paid vacation per year (first year pro-rated based on date of hire). Medical Benefits beginning date of hire, and 401K with company match eligible.
Manages all accounting and financial matters for either a large multi-size national account OR a large complex single location account
- Data Collection from field – data review, analysis and suggestion of process improvement, review of FSC spot audits, accounts receivable review, review of new business,
- Oversight and direction of annual budgeting process & oversight and direction of period close process for all sites for Sodexo and Client, creation and maintenance of area forecasts, oversight of Project Clear compliance for portfolio.
- Financial Training and development of Sodexo General Managers.
- Creation, delivery & presentation of client specific financial reports as needed
- Oversight, training and support of POS systems and other cashless technology
- Train other controllers, analysts and field in contract interpretation, accounting procedures, system applications, and other areas
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience – 3 years of experience in finance, accounting or related field
We serve to uplift communities, to advocate equity, to ensure inclusion, to be a force for change, We are SodexoMagic. We sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality of life services that safeguard wellness for all communities to create a just and more equitable future for all people. Through who we are, through what we do, through our legacy, we stand committed to…serving equality for communities.
“We always overdeliver to our customers. We want to make sure we put a smile on their face each and every day. As the leader, I want to empower our team to deliver best in class service.” - MAGIC JOHNSON
SodexoMagic was founded in 2006 between Sodexo and NBA Hall of Famer, Magic Johnson. Mr. Johnson knows what it takes to motivate and create a winning team. With now over 6,500+ employees (72% diverse) serving more than 1,700 sites, we always over deliver to our customers. Industries we serve include Colleges/Universities, K-12, Corporate and Healthcare.
SodexoMagic operates under the following pillars:
We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of food and service to our communities. Our Chief Culinary Advisor, Chef Garvin leads our community of chefs using food to inspire and delivering great recipes that present healthier choices for our clients and customers.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Because we are the communities we serve, it is crucial that we understand the people we interact with daily: their challenges as well as their dreams. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we are dedicated to those who make us who we are.
We champion programs geared toward mental health and are dedicated to the power of collaboration to spark healthy communities.
We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion through purchases of goods and services from minority and women -owned businesses. All neighborhoods deserve every opportunity to thrive and grow.