Cloud Authentication Engineer
The Dell Security & Resiliency organization (SRO) manages the security risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. We are currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world’s largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.
Join us as a Cloud Authentication Engineer in the United States to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Cloud Authentication Engineer, you will be responsible for turning complex business challenges into end-to-end solutions that transform our business. This role requires a strong background in security as it relates to platform infrastructure, application security, and other aspects of network/cloud infrastructure security. The Cloud Identity Engineer will collaborate with other technical SMEs and clients to develop solutions that will ensure users and systems are properly authenticated and authorized and align to Dell’s security standards.
- Maintain strong knowledge of Cloud solutions, collect requirements, design, and implement security-minded Identity Management solutions and Authentication technologies (Federation, MFA, Passwordless authentication and Conditional Access) across the Enterprise
- Participate in transformation workshops across security, network, application, authentication, and Security Architecture teams to challenge, design and plan for the next generation of IAM technologies
- Operate as the subject matter expert in Authentication, Directory, and Identity solutions
- Build awareness, increase knowledge, and drive adoption of modern technologies
- Experience with cloud-based technologies and environments; expert Knowledge on Azure AD conditional access as well as Azure B2B
- Proficient knowledge of modern Authentication methods, standards, and protocols such as SAML, RBAC/ABAC, OAuth/OpenID Connect, 2FA/MFA, adaptive/contextual/passwordless authentication, and FIDO/WebAuthN,
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to understand complex business issues and translate to solutions based on both quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Proven ability to Partner with Architects, Engineering, Program Management, Operations, and other global stakeholders to successfully launch and maintain complex products
- Strong familiarity with security issues surrounding Identity Access Management
- One or more information security certifications (ISC2, ISACA, SANS, AWS, Azure, EC-Council, etc.)
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.